Chernobil Rabbits Chernobil Rabbits

fantasticaly made game...

... so i gave all the components high marks but in the end it was a tiny bit to simple, from the fantastic intro page and game graphics i was rather expecting a little bit more...

ah wel
brilliant game still

Rush Hour 1 Rush Hour 1

good game

Hey, i thought this was a good game, a nice twist on the old rush hour game. I gave u a 3 on interactivity because i didnt think the car moved very well. you couldt turn untill u were moving etc. but apart from that i thought the graphics were brilliant and it was very good game.

i agree with the person below me about the checkpoints though

Frosty Doll Frosty Doll

very good

is this a xmas version of boneless girl? because it is exactly the same but with a snowman. and a christmass song.

lol

boomoto responds:

Lol its the same engine... nothing really special about it.. thought it would be fun to play around with, plus i need a game to start off the winter season... I would give credit for who ever designed the engine however i have no idea who did... I going to come back to this in a bit and some stuff like a hit count or sumthing after/get bored of my other couple games i'm workign on

Hunchback Harry Hunchback Harry

good game

very good, didnt understand the scoring system though but apart from that very good

Pedestrian Pedestrian

Very good game, enjoyed it alot.

very fun play, good game, graphics let the game down though but apart fromt hat its a brilliant game.

Delop responds:

so i here u are a FAG!

Slippery Fish Slippery Fish

Too easy

fun but way too easy. aslo menu page could use a bit more styalising?

Machine #1 -Breakfast- Machine #1 -Breakfast-

Haha, i really enjoyed that, well done. mAx

well made, good animation, entertaining.

MarcyVF responds: