Chernobil Rabbits Chernobil Rabbits

fantasticaly made game...

... so i gave all the components high marks but in the end it was a tiny bit to simple, from the fantastic intro page and game graphics i was rather expecting a little bit more...

ah wel
brilliant game still

Rush Hour 1 Rush Hour 1

good game

Hey, i thought this was a good game, a nice twist on the old rush hour game. I gave u a 3 on interactivity because i didnt think the car moved very well. you couldt turn untill u were moving etc. but apart from that i thought the graphics were brilliant and it was very good game.

i agree with the person below me about the checkpoints though

Frosty Doll Frosty Doll

very good

is this a xmas version of boneless girl? because it is exactly the same but with a snowman. and a christmass song.

lol

boomoto responds:

Lol its the same engine... nothing really special about it.. thought it would be fun to play around with, plus i need a game to start off the winter season... I would give credit for who ever designed the engine however i have no idea who did... I going to come back to this in a bit and some stuff like a hit count or sumthing after/get bored of my other couple games i'm workign on

The Siren The Siren

Brilliant

Hey, this songs fantastic, do u have a myspazz music profile so i can add ur song?

:D

ta

cjmaitland responds:

Im workin on it, It should be up soonish